Monday, April 20, 2009

Ah require a blogging tool.

Welcome to TurboCrank! All the soap has been removed from the box, it's upside down, and now I'm going to use it to stand on so that you-up-the-back can see what I'm writing.

It's been a fair while since I had a web site. My old one, Fractal Infinities, finally died when the ISP I used to work for closed. I frequently rant about life, people, the world, culture, in fact pretty much whatever crosses my mind, so I figured if I had a blog and I pretended that people read it, that would save my friends and family from the worst of it. ;)

About me; I'm 27, somewhat recently married, play World of Warcraft, work for a company that makes financial software (I used to work at Interzone Games until their haed asplode due to the Global Fubar Crash). I like fast cars, alcohol (not at the same time), mi goreng, nachos, and things with blinky lights. My political views are fairly libertarian and my attitude towards nanny-state safety laws verges on Darwinism.

You can expect literate, well thought-out and yet hopefully amusingly opinionated blahblah to follow. There will probably also be annoying movie quotes, mostly from Arnie because that's just how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment